Monday, September 10, 2012

Stuart Family Reunion

Wow what a crazy month it has been. I've been a little absent from blogging and have so much catching up to do. Work has been very busy and as we head into fall will only get more insane! Young Womens is challenging as always but I'm sure I'm receiving many blessing right? I've been doing a lot more photography, which I totally love! I have managed to find time to do some playing and have great pictures as proof. Some people may think I'm dying hopefully I'm not. Since Rilynn has been born I've been sick with 4 colds/sore throats that last 2-3 weeks and then the stomach flu last month. I feel like I have been sick non-stop. I hope with seasons changing it will eventually come to an end and I can enjoy motherhood without feeling like I'm on the verge of tears. And last but not least I LOVE being a mom. Rilynn is such a wonderful baby and I soak in every minute I get to spend with her. She is growing up so fast I hope I can remember her tiny baby stage.

This summer it was time for the Stuart Family Reunion. This isn't your ordinary reunion it is always spectacular and the company is even better. I love my family so much and already can't wait for the next reunion. It's a little crazy to think Rilynn will be a two year old, seems so far away right now.

The reunion was at Pine View Reservoir. Due to work I was only able to play for 1 1/2 days but it was great to see everyone and for them to meet Rilynn. Unfortunately I didn't take many pictures but the ones I did were too cute not to post.






 Crafty Aunt Shauna brought stuff for everyone to make their own hula hoop. Who knew you could make your own? I could never hula hoop but I can with these ones. I think I found my new aerobic exercise. 

 My wonderful friend Ashley came with me so I wouldn't have to drive alone and helped me with Rilynn. She is such a great friend huh! As you can tell I'm a little excited my childhood dream of doing the hula hoop was fulfilled. 

AJ getting tricky on us!

 Cool cousin Jason was inventive and helped the kids make bow and arrows out of duct tape and branches from a tree

  I can't help but fall in love with this drooly face

1 comment:

  1. Looks like a blast! Where was this? We just planned Steve's reunion this year and have to plan it again in 5 years (2017). I was thinking Disneyland but no one else of his 4 brothers want to go. Now I need ideas. Obviously I still like to plan things....

    ReplyDelete