Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Rilynn's Blessing

Rilynn Paige Bringhurst was blessed August 12, 2012 by her dad Steven Brett Bringhurst 

My baby is such an angel and it was a wonderful day to celebrate her and give her a name on the records of the church. She is loved by so many people. I wish I would have gotten more pictures of everyone that came to support us but as you all know its kind of a hectic day. Thank you so much to everyone that came your love and support doesn't go unnoticed. 




 The beautiful blanket was made by my dad's aunt Ila
 I did not make the dress for those of you thinking I am that good :) I did make her headband and she wore the shoes that I wore when I was blessed


 When I saw this fur shawl I couldn't pass it up. Everything is cute in miniature


 We had such a nice lunch after the blessing at my parents. Thank you thank you to everyone that brought food and a big thank you to my parents for all the hard work they did to make it special for Rilynn and I. 
 A tuckered out girl after a busy morning and lots of friends to play with


 Loving on her Cici!

No comments:

Post a Comment