Monday, September 24, 2012

Ropes Course

I am in this years class of Leadership Pocatello and I'm loving it! I have the BEST class and had such a blast with them on our retreat. We went to twin falls and went to the ropes course which really pushed me I loved it. We had the most hilarious debate on gun control I can't remember the last time I laughed that hard. I'm excited about all the monthly adventures I will have with my class

We had to get three of us on top of this pole with a very small platform on the top. I thought it was impossible but we were able to pull the last lady up with nothing short of a miracle. 

This is SO much scarier than it looks. You climb on the top of this really high pole then jump a very far distance to grab the trapeze bar. The hardest part for most was getting both your feet on the top of this small pole while standing up. Don't let the safety rope deceive you it was so help at all. I had the hardest time jumping because you are so high and the bar was most definitely out of my reach. I prayed the lady down below would catch my slack before I hit the ground. Needless to say I was happy to be on the ground. 

I also climbed to the top of a very tall rock wall. I felt pretty hard core :)

No comments:

Post a Comment