Sunday, September 16, 2012

Moms gone wild.... or crazy

Rilynn and I recently took a girls trip to the Wolf Creek area of Utah. My parents are the BEST and had an extra condo that we all crashed in. It was chaos, but I loved every minute of it! The babies were so good and it was great to spend some much needed time with the mamas. I'm posting a million pictures but there were just too many cute ones. 


Rilynns first dip in the lake

Charish and Hawkins

Everyone minus baby rilynn sleeping on the beach

Cali and Jett. This is just too precious

Emily and Deacon 

Baby Ri and Momma
Amazing all the kids are holding still and not screaming

Going for a walk 







This was about the most hilarious moment. We of course were asking a lot trying to get a picture of all the babies. It was so hysterical that everyone was having a melt down and Hawk was trying to escape. Well just image what that picture could have been haha! 

Hawkins was so in love with Rilynn and was so adorable with her. I see a little romance in the making


Are you dying? So stinking cute




On the last day we left our babies on the beach with some great babysitters and took a wild ride on the tube. I don't think I will ever forget how hilarious that was. Emily was freaking out, I was laughing so hard I thought I would pee my pants, Charish was shrieking and Cali was flying all over the place. Oh man it was a highlight of the trip for sure the pictures kind of speak for themselves.










Jetts cute bare bum 


I consider myself so blessed to have the most amazing family to put together this trip and the best friends in the world. Not only are they so gorgeous but they are some of the best people I know. They uplift me and help me be a better mom. I couldn't ask for better role models! It was exactly the vacation I needed during a very emotional and trying time. I am so blessed!

No comments:

Post a Comment