Thursday, January 3, 2013

Why we love winter

I love skiing because it's a family memory for me. I started when I was three and have so many memories skiing lots of places with my family. I feel pretty lucky to have met a guy that loves to ski as well and now I can create those same memories with my family. I was wishing that Rilynn could have joined us on the slopes but we better work on crawling and walking first. 

Snowbasin is my favorite place to ski. While I had some time off before starting the new job we took a couple day vacation to Utah. We went with my parents and our friends the Wards which are pretty much family as well. Spencer's parents and my parents were friends before I was friends with Spencer and Cali so they had a great time catching up. I love having good friends and family and being together with my cutest boy. It amazes me how perfect things work out!



Jett and Rilynn played in the lodge while the mommas and grandmas took turns watching the little rascals. This series makes me laugh because my girl is obviously getting to be quite dramatic.

Cici made it better




I amazed at this fair skinned blue eyed beauty every day

While mom was taking her turn skiing. Cici and Poppy let Rilynn look out the window and watch people come down the hill. Apparently she loved it! I love this profile picture of my girls sweet face.





It might be the only time we get out this year but it was a good one. The skiing was great and the company was even better. I love making these new skiing memories.

1 comment:

  1. Kenz,

    Okay, so I have to admit I blog stalk you! Hopefully you aren't creeped out :) First of all, I love looking at all the pictures of your little Rilynn, she's beautiful! And secondly I love seeing the pictures of you and Dave. You guys are adorable and you look so happy!

    Keep the fun updates coming!

    Love,
    Kylie

    ReplyDelete