Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Season for Change

Wow! This momma has had a crazy year and a lot is changing. I can't wait to start this new year!

1- I had the sweetest maybe girl to enjoy this year
2- I went through a divorce and felt every emotion in the book
3- I met and fell in love with the most wonderful man
4- I quit my job at the Clarion and will soon start a new job

Yes you heard it! This momma got a new job and I'm so thrilled about it. Remember this post  (my work family) about my amazing boss and friend when she left the hotel. Well she put in the good word for me and now I will be working for the same company she does. I will be an Area Manager for Encompass Home Health. It's a sales position that essentially sells and builds relationships with care providers that refer patients to home health. It has been heaven to have some time off but I'm excited to dive into this new job. This job is going to be a great fit for my little family and an amazing opportunity for me. I feel so blessed to have everything coming together in a perfect way I couldn't have imagined at the first of the year.

I guess the purpose of trials is to have faith in God, which I did but I didn't think things would work out to be this great. I feel like every aspect of my life is in perfect balance to having a happy life centered around Christ and I couldn't be happier.

Here is to change and making 2013 the best year yet!


1 comment:

  1. I have been thinking a lot about where you were a year ago and I am SO happy that such great things have come your way after all you went through! You truly deserve the very best and it looks like you're getting it! I miss seeing you!

    ReplyDelete