Thursday, February 28, 2013

Viva Las Vegas

I'm realizing now that I missed a lot of fun events because they were documented solely on my phone.

In January I got a new job at Encompass Home Health and Hospice. I have absolutly loved it! One of my most favorite people in the world (my old boss at the hotel) recruited me. It has been a huge step up for me that has come with its challenges but it makes it just that much more rewarding.

In February right after we got back for our honeymoon I had to hop back on a flight to our annual vegas convention.  It was such a blast. It helped me realize how truly amazing this company is from the CEO down. The convention was at the Bellagio which I was in awe. Crazy thing is I've never been to vegas so the whole trip I had wide eyes.


Seriously amazing rooms

Tenae and I


I got my palm read. Not sure how I feel about that!

Formal Awards Night. Love these girls and so happy to work with them

My roomie. Your typical deep Texas gal. She is one of the most energetic hilarious people I've ever met. It was destiny that we were roommates.

This picture cracks me up like no other. I led everyone astray do to google maps for about 20 mins of walking. Tenae captured the moment I realized and it looks like the other ladies aren't too amused. 



We rode New York New York. I thought it was really scary so I gave myself an anxiety attack but it really wasn't that bad. 


Goodbye Bellagio see you next year

No comments:

Post a Comment