Monday, April 29, 2013

Honeymooners

So, the wedding planning was fairly quick which meant the honeymoon was a spur of the moment decision but I think it just made it that much more exciting. We booked everything just a month before and it was a little surreal we would be out of the snow and laying on the beach in one short month. 

We couldn't have picked a better destination than Cabo San Lucas, Mexico. The weather was perfect not to hot but warm enough to live in your swim suite. We had the time of our life and it's something we will always have found memories of. We flew in Monday morning and left Thursday evening. If we didn't have a baby at home that we were missing terribly we would have stayed longer but that was enough time away from the babe. 

It was so nice to relax and just be with each other 100% of the time with no distractions. I think that is how every vacation should be. Dave got to use his spanish and I loved hearing him speak like a mexican. Dave was impressed by my super bartering skills. I would say we were a good team in good ole MEXICO! 

Although it's always awkward getting pictures of the two of you I didn't care. I wanted to soak in every minute of this heavenly trip and remember it forever. And now you have the awkward honeymoon pics :) 

The view from our balcony

Lovers Beach




I know my husband is very sexy and yes he should be on a calendar

We were going for the dramatic walking away on the sandy beaches look ;)




I could photograph him all day! oh wait I did








No comments:

Post a Comment