Sunday, December 30, 2012

The Magic of Christmas

After going to see the lights with the young women it put me in the spirit and I wanted to come back with Dave and my family. The weather was cold but not raining so being outside was much more bearable. We walked around at the Gateway, ate dinner at PF Changs (my favorite) and then looked around at all the lights and candy shop windows at City Creek. We stayed the night and Saturday wasted time shopping so we could eat another delicious meal at Cheesecake Factory.

My parents got her the cutest little snow outfit for Christmas so she got it a few days early. She was hilarious in it and probably the cutest thing I've ever seen.


 
Her arms were stuck like this unless we pushed them down. We all stood and laughed at her for a while before we helped her out. It was just too cute




I love these three people a lot and I've loved being with them so much over the holidays

I'm the luckiest girl ever to have these two cute people love me the way they do

 Aren't they just romantic 


There aren't words to describe how much I love this boy. He is my rock and has changed my life. He has embraced everything about my life and somehow loves me more for it. It can't get better than going on trips and creating memories with your loved ones. 

3 comments:

  1. I love you!! Your cute little family makes me smile.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so happy that you are happy! You deserve it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are a precious Child of God!!! I am so thrilled you are happy and have found a good man to walk through life hand in hand with. Congrats!

    ReplyDelete