Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Rilynn's Newborn Photos

I decided to take my own newborn pictures and now looking back that was probably a mistake. I've found the most important thing about newborn photos is the timing. After about the first week it becomes near to impossible to get good photos because they aren't as moldable. I obviously wasn't feeling up to pictures the first week and anytime she was asleep I was too tired and didn't want to wake her. I had big plans for her pictures but I would say my priorities have changed. I still think they turned out pretty cute especially because she couldn't be more perfect. 

A video of Rilynn's Birth and Newborn Photos


A few of my favorites






3 comments:

  1. I think the pictures turned out great! She is such a cutie! And I love the video and that song!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful pictures and beautiful video! What a sweet little girl!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think they are beautiful! Good job! She is just amazing..

    ReplyDelete